December 1, 2019
President Shota Tabata
Outcom Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes that it is our social responsibility to properly handle personal information of our users, and has established a personal information protection policy as follows. By complying with this policy, we will make every effort to protect your personal information.
Protection guidelines for collection, use and provision of personal information
1) Collection of personal information
We collect personal information only when it is necessary to perform our business, and do not use it for other purposes. The following information obtained by lawful and fair means will be handled.
- Information such as name, address, phone number, and email address obtained from customers in various forms to provide our services
- Information such as transaction records, IP addresses, cookies, access information, etc. acquired by the Company as a result of using our services
In addition to this, we may also obtain your personal information by fax or telephone.
2) Use of personal information
The purpose of our use of your personal information is described in the list below. We will not use your personal information beyond this scope unless we obtain consent from the user, unless there is a reason permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Contacting user about the provision of our service, support of our service
- Send required documents and respond to inquiries
- Application to affiliated companies and organizations such as domain registration, SSL certificate issuance, virus check service
- Distribution of questionnaires, notification emails (including failures), and email newsletters
- Providing information to agents for billing and shipping outsourcing to customers
- Shipment of prizes or promotion items
- Notification of products and services provided by the Company and its affiliates
- Confirmation of your identity
- In order for the customer to view and modify the information acquired by the Company and view their usage status
- Statistical analysis of our service
- Other uses that are publicly disclosed by the Company on the website and consented to by the user
3) Changing the purpose of use of personal information
The Company may change the purpose of use if it is reasonably recognized that it is related to the purpose of the use before the change. If the purpose of use is changed, notification of the change will be sent to the user or announced on our website prior to the change.
4) Provision of personal information
Prevention and correction of leakage, loss or damage of personal information
In order to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information, the Company implements measures to control access to personal information, limit distribution methods, and prevent unauthorized access from outside. We also require all employees to take regular security education. When it is confirmed that personal information is not handled appropriately in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations, the Company will take corrective actions, requests reports, and confirms that the handling has been corrected.
Use of cookie information, advertisement distribution, etc.
In order to improve services to our customers, such as changing the content of the website and enhancing navigation, we use browser cookies, including those of third parties, on our website. We may send data to your computer and store it on your computer. This cookie is not used to identify your personal information. If you change the settings of your browser, you can disable the cookie function, however this may result in your not being able to use our services normally.
About the collection of, and analysis of, access data
The Company's websites embed an unique identifier tag to collect access data from our users. The access data includes the URL of the page accessed by the customer, the date and time of access, and information that identifies the browser. We will use this data to improve customer convenience and maintain and improve the quality of our website. The user can stop the use of our identifier and attribute information on our website by disabling (opting out) using the website's opt-out page.
About advertisements provided by advertisement distribution companies using cookies, etc.
We have partnered with multiple advertising distributors and posted our announcements on the website. If you have set your browser to accept cookies, our advertisements may be displayed in the advertising distributor's inventory. If you do not wish to receive advertisements, please visit the website's opt-out page and follow the instructions for each distributor site to disable it.
Complaints and consultation
The Company will appropriately and promptly process complaints regarding the use, provision, disclosure or correction of personal information and other complaints regarding the handling of personal information. If you think your personal information is not properly handled, please contact us below.
Personal information protection manager
Jonan Shinkin Bank, 11-32, Nishi Kamata, 32-chome, Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-0051, Japan
Dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Original Version||August 1, 2019|
|Revised||December 1, 2019|